The Troy City School District offers several summer programs for students in Grades Pre-K – 12. Some programs are by invitation only. Please see below for details. Information for 2023 Summer Programs will be updated when it becomes available.
Troy City School District is excited to offer summer enrichment programming. Summer Journeys is offered to all Troy CSD students in grades K-12 to provide additional opportunities for our students to stay engaged in academic and social learning throughout the summer. Summer Journeys is designed to offer a variety of targeted sessions led by Troy educators.
Summer sessions are flexible. Sessions may take place virtually, in our Troy community or in person. In person sessions will take place at Carroll Hill Elementary School or Troy High School. Each specific Summer Journeys registration form lists program locations.
Learn about the available programs here
Have a wonderful summer!
Secondary Summer School
- July 10 – August 15, 2023
- Students in Grades 6 – 12 – some students will be automatically registered
- Regents Exams are Wednesday, August 16 and Thursday, August 17
- In-person program
- Register on Tuesday, June 27, 2023 from 9 a.m. – 12 p.m. at Troy High School
Elementary Summer School (Troy Summer Surge)
- Wednesday, July 5 – Tuesday, August 1, 2023
- Students in Grades Pre-K – 5
- Monday through Friday
- 8 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. (walking students dismissed at 11:20 a.m.)
- Location: Carroll Hill School
- Breakfast, lunch, and transportation will be provided
- Troy Summer Surge 2022 is in-person, project-based and centered around providing instruction for students to develop foundational reading, writing, and math skills. Our goal is to provide students with targeted instruction of foundational reading, writing, and math skills while working on fun and engaging activities.
- Enrollment is based on student need and will be open to additional students based on availability.
More information available here.
Extended School Year Program (ESY)
- Students who are eligible for the ESY program meet specific NYSED criteria and are approved to attend the six-week summer program at the Committee on Special Education (CSE) Annual Review meeting.
- July 5 – August 15, 2023
- 8 – 11 a.m.
- Breakfast, lunch and transportation are provided.
- For information, please contact 518-328-5075