Bus routes, stops, and pickup/drop off times have been sent to elementary school families via ParentSquare. Students are expected to go to their designated bus stop each day. Transportation information for TMS and THS students will be sent once schedules are finalized in the coming days. If you did not receive a notification, please email email@example.com.
Please see important safety rules for the bus below.
- Be courteous, friendly and obedient to the driver at all times, recognizing their authority while on the bus.
- Wait for the driver’s signal before crossing the road. All children must cross at least ten (10) feet in front of the bus so the driver can watch them.
- Always carry your bus pass. Bus pass checks will be made periodically. This card should be carried for identification purposes as well.
- The bus driver is authorized to assign seats.
- Children must remain seated while on the bus.
- Fighting, profanity and vandalism will not be tolerated.
Contact the Transportation Office (518-328-5431) or Durham School Services (518-266-9330) with any questions.