Please scroll down and read this page. Parents can either mail or e-mail the BRAG SHEET back to their child’s guidance counselor.
Parent “Brag Sheet” on (student’s name)
Counselors are responsible for compiling a school report for each graduating senior. This report often includes a narrative statement about the student, which “brings to life” the individual behind all those grades and scores and calls attention to the strengths of each person. I hope that you will take this opportunity to share with me your perspectives about your son or daughter in order to help me make a statement that is as meaningful as it can possibly be.
Please use the following questions as a guide for your comments, and BRAG!
- If you had to describe your son or daughter in five adjectives, what would they be?
- What do you consider to be the outstanding achievements (in or out of school) of your child during the past three or four years? Why did you select these as most important?
- What are your child’s best qualities? Give examples.
- Are there unusual or personal circumstances which have affected your child’s educational experiences or personal experiences that I should be aware of?
- Are there financial problems I should be aware of.
Please submit this information to your child’s Guidance Counselor before October of your child’s senior year. Thank you very much for your input.
If you would like to E-mail this information to your student’s counselor, simply click on the counselor’s name below: