Registrations are being accepted for the 2020-21 school year including UPK and Kindergarten registrations
The Troy City School District is accepting registrations for students for the 2020-21 school year. Please note that due to the Coronavirus pandemic and the closure of our buildings, there are no walk-in registrations at this time.
Directions for registering new students
Step 1: Obtain a Registration Packet.
You may obtain a packet in one of three ways:
- Print the appropriate grade level packet from the Registration web site: http://www.troycsd.org/district-services/registration/
- Pick up a packet from Troy High School from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon daily
- Schedule a time to pick up a packet in the School 12 lobby. Please call 518-328-5007.
Please note there will be no registration personnel on site.
Step 2: Gather the required documents. See below for the required documents.
Step 3: Send the packet and required documents to the Central Registration Department.
You may send the packet and documents in any one of the following methods:
>>>Please make sure to: Include Name of student(s) and primary parent name and phone number with your required documents Documents must be clear and easily readable
- E-mail the packet and documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax the packet and documents to 518-271-5445
- Schedule a time to drop off the packet and documents in the School 12 lobby. Please call 518-328-5007. Note there will be no registration personnel on site.
- Mail the packets and documents to:
Troy City School District
School 12 Central Registration
475 First Street
Troy, NY 12180
If you are unable to provide copies of your documents, you may mail your original documents and we will return them.
Parents will be contacted once their registration application has been reviewed.
Your child’s registration will not be complete unless you have received verification from the Central Registration Department.
We understand this is a new process for parents. If you need assistance, please email email@example.com or call 518-328-5007 and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
- Proof of Residency (you must provide one of the following)
- Utility bill or deposit (dated 30 days prior to registration)
- Lease or rental agreement
- Mortgage Statement
- Affidavit of Residence Only applies if parent lives in a dwelling that they do not lease or own in their name
The affidavit can be found at http://www.troycsd.org/district-services/registration/
- Birth Certificate
- Parent/Guardian photo identification
- Immunization Records
- Physical Exam within the last year
- Custody Agreement, if applicable
- Foster Care DSS2999 Form, if applicable