Students will use their Troy Google account to access all things Google – Classroom, Gmail, Meet, Chromebook log in, Drive, Slides, etc. This is what will also log you into your Troy Clever Account where you can find your schedule and teacher assignments. This is also where elementary students can access SeeSaw – the platform used for elementary remote learning.
Secondary Remote and Hybrid Learners – please check your Troy Gmail and Google Classroom for correspondence from your teachers about when, where and how to log on for class.
All Troy Google passwords were reset to your 6 digit birthday (month, day, year)
(Example: My birthday is March 5, 2010, my password is 030510)
You can reset your password
If you need assistance logging on, please contact your teacher. You can find your teacher’s email on your school’s website staff directory.
Supports for Families
- Contact your child’s teacher with any issues, questions or concerns related to Remote Learning.
- E-mail the Troy City School District’s Tech Help Team at firstname.lastname@example.org for any technical support needed.
Other Technology-Related Support
- Troy Digital Resources
- Logging into Clever on an iPad
- Logging into Chrome on a PC or Mac
- Google Classroom for Parents
- Seesaw for Parents
- Tips to Improve Chromebook Performance