Lloyd Studios will photograph the Troy High School Class of 2023 beginning in July. The sitting is usually 20-25 minutes long, and depends on the type of sitting chosen (more information on that below). Lloyd Studios will be at Troy High School for students to sign up for a session on Friday, June 3 during fourth, fifth and sixth period lunches. You can also call the studio at 518-272-5902 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a sitting. Please leave a message with your senior’s name, and the best telephone number and email address to contact you.
Types of Sittings:
Environmental (Sitting fee $65): This sitting offers both the traditional five head and shoulder poses and will be taken on the day and time shown on the appointment sheet. The environmental portion of this sitting will provide 20 contemporary posts outdoors to achieve a natural and relaxed look in your portraits and will be photographed by appointment only. For the environmental portion, you must reserve your sitting time)
Deluxe (Sitting fee $45): This sitting offers the best of both worlds. It includes the traditional head and shoulder poses and five contemporary poses tailored to your own taste. You may also bring some items you would like to be photographed with, such as a musical instrument, athletic equipment, etc. Pets are welcome. This ten-pose sitting can include a change of outfit.
Regular (Sitting fee $30): For those who prefer the regular look, this sitting includes five poses, all head and shoulder.
Some helpful hints:
- All chosen poses are retouched to remove lines and blemishes; however, NOTHING IS RETOUCHED ON THE HAIR OR FACIAL SHADOWS. This can be done digitally at additional cost, so check yourself before you leave the dressing room.
- Check the dress code of your particular school. Most schools require the guys to wear a jacket, dress shirt and tie in the pose appearing in the yearbook. We have some shirts, jackets and ties available.
- For the GUYS – Make sure you have a fresh shave and haircut at least one week old. We all love sun but please stay out of it a few days prior to your sitting.
- For the GIRLS – Wear your makeup as you normally would but avoid highlighting makeup. Stay away from strapless tops; if you desire, we provide a drape.
Other important information:
- Sitting fees are payable by cash or check at the time of the sitting.
- There is no additional charge for your yearbook photo – it is included in your sitting fee.
- Sitting style may be decided at the time of the sitting.
- All proofs are the property and copyright of the Lloyd Studio and must not be reproduced or mutilated.
- All proofs must be returned to Lloyd Studio by the agreed date. Unless all proofs are returned and/or lost proofs are paid for, NO images will be given to the school for reproduction in the yearbook.