Congratulations to five of Troy CSD’s Odyssey of the Mind teams who will advance to the state tournament March 26th in Syracuse!
- First Place for Problem #3 Division IIIA – Troy High School
- First Place for Problem #5 Division IIA – Troy Middle School
- First Place for Problem #5 Division IA – School 18
- Second Place for Problem #5 Division IA – School 16
- Second Place for Problem #2 Division IA – School 14
Odyssey of the Mind is an international program that teaches students how to develop and use their natural creativity to become problem solvers. Each team chooses one of five long-term problems and creates an original solution – using Science, Technology, Engineering, the Arts and Math (or STEAM). The skills and self-confidence students learn through Odyssey of the Mind carries over to all areas of their lives. Odyssey also emphasizes teamwork, budgeting, time management, public speaking and more.
Read this year’s problems on the Odyssey of the Mind website.