June 4, 2021
This correspondence is to inform you of the designated day(s) and time that we will be distributing and collecting the following items:
When: Tuesday, June 22 and Wednesday, June 23
Time: 8:30 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Where: Outside Entrance of High School Main Gym
**COVID-19 procedures must be followed during this time (i.e. use of face masks and proper social distancing)**
- You must return your school-issued Chromebook and its accompanying charger.
- Your Chromebook must be returned in order to receive your cap & gown for graduation – no exceptions!
Graduation Seating/Table Assignment and Tickets
- Graduation is Friday, June 25, at 6 p.m. Rain date, if necessary, will be Sunday, June 27 at 11 a.m.
- To adhere to New York State guidelines and restrictions, each graduate will be permitted two (2) guests for the graduation ceremony. We understand that this is an important time in your lives, and we want to make this experience as memorable as possible, but we must abide by the mandates put in place by the state and the Health Department.
- Since there have been changes in State guidance, graduates and guests do not need to provide negative rapid/PCR Covid-19 test results. All attendees will be required to have their temperatures taken and will have to respond to a series of health-related questions upon arrival for admission to the graduation ceremony. Depending on the temperature reading/results and your responses to the questions, admission to the event may not be permitted.
- Each graduate will receive two (2) guest tickets. These tickets will be collected at the entry gate the day of graduation. If your guests do not have their tickets, they will not be permitted into the graduation ceremony – no exceptions!
- Your seating/table assignment is arranged alphabetically.
- This event will be live-streamed for those who can not attend in person.
Lawn Sign Distribution
- Each graduate will receive a “Troy High Class of 2021 Graduate” lawn sign.
Cap & Gown Distribution
- Cap & gowns are $20 cash only!
Mr. Joseph F. Mariano, Jr.