Troy High School Virtual Parent-Teacher Conferences will be held on Thursday, November 19 from 5 to 8 p.m. and on Friday, November 20 from 1 – 3:15 p.m. Troy High School students will have a Half Day on Friday, November 20 (11:40 a.m. dismissal).
For efficiency purposes and the need to try and meet with all parents/guardians, we will keep each meeting to 4 minutes per teacher. If you feel that you need more time, you and the teacher may discuss and agree upon an alternative time to connect with each other to continue your conversation.
We will be using the Webex system to conduct our conferences. An email will be sent to your email, as well as, your child’s school email which will include the link to log on to the Webex platform. You may also get an email from some teachers who will be attempting to set up appointment times for these meetings.Troy High School WebEx Links
How to connect to Webex by video:
- Go to your personal email that you have provided to the Troy CSD or your child’s school email to pull up the document shared by your child’s teachers.
- Click on the link for the Webex meeting/class you wish to attend at that time.
- Type in the Webex password that is indicated on the document shared by the teacher.
- Parents/Guardians will be placed in a virtual waiting room, in the order that you log in.
- Once the teacher is available to speak with you they will take you into the virtual meet so you can discuss privately the progress of your child.
How to connect to Webex by phone:
- Go to your personal email that you have provided to the Troy CSD or your child’s school email to pull up the document shared by you child’s teachers.
- Dial in using the phone number provided on the document.
- Type in the pin provided next to the phone number on the document once you have been connected.
- Parents will be placed in a virtual waiting room in the order that you log in.
- Once the teacher is available to connect to the phone conference, they will invite you in, allowing for privacy to discuss your child’s progress.