Dear Troy Highs Students and Families:
Our locker cleanout process will take place on June 8th & 9th. We have scheduled the days and times for your students to come to the high school to retrieve their belongings from lockers and drop off any textbooks, library books, or musical instruments (Seniors only) that they may have.
We will NOT be collecting Chromebooks at this time for Grades 9-11. Seniors only should return Chromebooks.
This is an opportunity to clean out your locker and hand in any school-issued materials, and then promptly leave the building. The following are the dates, times, and guidelines for clean-out/ drop off:
- June 8th will be designated for grades 9 and 11
- June 9th will be designated for grades 10 and 12
The TIMES for clean-outs are designated by alphabetical order each day:
- 9:00- 10:30 Last names A- H
- 10:30-12:00 Last names I- Q
- 1:00- 2:30 Last names R-Z
Our GUIDELINES for ensuring the safety of all coming to the building on one of these days include:
- Cars should be parked on the side of the building and students should walk up the ramp to the main doors
- The front of the building will be clearly marked to allow for appropriate social distancing as students enter the building
- All students entering the building MUST wear a mask/face covering (Troy High School is unable to provide these items)
- Bathrooms access will not be available
- No more than 10 students will be allowed to enter the building at one time
- All students must remain at least 6 feet from other individuals
- Students will have 5 minutes to gather their belongings and drop off any returned textbooks (there will be clearly marked flatbeds in the lobby for textbooks)
- Monitors will be available on each floor to assist any students needing help
- Students will be allowed access to PE lockers
- Seniors are the only grade level being asked to return musical instruments at this time
- If any students are siblings, they may attend together at either of the student’s date and time.
Thank you for your attention to this and we look forward to seeing you all on June 8th or 9th during your designated time slot.
***Further correspondence will be coming in regards to our virtual Class Night awards, Athletic awards, cap and gown purchase/distribution, yearbook purchase/distribution, and Graduation! Please continue to check your school email often. See you all soon!