This webpage has been designated as a resource for all retirees of the Troy City School District. Please contact Human Resources at 518-328-5049 with any questions about your benefits. For billing/payment questions, please contact Amsure at 518-458-1800.
Summary of Benefits & Coverage (“SBC”)
Per the federal healthcare reform law (Affordable Care Act), all retirees who are eligible for medical and/or prescription drug coverage are to receive a “Summary of Benefits & Coverage” (SBC) during an open enrollment period.
Retirees currently enrolled in benefits should receive the SBC for the plan(s) in which they are enrolled. For those who waive benefits; they should receive an SBC for all of the plans that they are eligible for.
There has been NO change to any of the District’s insurance plans. This is for notification purposes only.
Please click on the following links for SBC forms:
- Blue Shield Traditional Blue PAR PLUS
- Blue Shield PPO SBC 2018-2019
- CDPHP EPO SBC 2018-2019
- Express Scripts Prescription Plan $1 (individual or family)
- Express Scripts Prescription Plan $5R (individual or family)
- Express Scripts Prescription Plan $5-$10 (individual or family)
- Express Scripts Prescription Plan $10-$30-$50 (Individual or Family)