Students will use their Troy Google account to access all things Google – Classroom, Gmail, Meet, Chromebook log in, Drive, Slides, etc. This is what will also log you into your Troy Clever Account where you can find your schedule and teacher assignments. This is also where elementary students can access SeeSaw – the platform used for elementary remote learning.
Secondary Remote and Hybrid Learners – please check your Troy Gmail and Google Classroom for correspondence from your teachers about when, where and how to log on for class.
Password:All Troy Google passwords were reset to your 6 digit birthday (month, day, year)
(Example: My birthday is March 5, 2010, my password is 030510)
You can reset your password
If you need assistance logging on, please contact your teacher. You can find your teacher’s email on your school’s website staff directory.
Connecting to wifi at home
To automatically connect to your home Wi-Fi when on your Chromebook, please follow these steps
- Click on the time in the bottom right corner
- Click on Settings (looks like a gear at top right)
- Under Network box, click on arrow (to the right) for your Wi-Fi
- Find your Wi-Fi (should be on top of the list)
- Click on arrow on the right for your Wi-Fi
- Click on prefer this Network
- Click on Automatically connect to the network
Have an issue? Try removing the user and then re-adding them
Accessing Clever from home
Logging in to Clever on an iPad
4 Tips to Improve Chromebook Performance