Supports for Families
- Contact your child’s teacher with any issues, questions or concerns related to Remote Learning.
- E-mail the Troy City School District’s Tech Help Team at email@example.com for any technical support needed.
Second Step Resources for Families: https://www.
SAEBRS – a social-emotional screening tool For Grades K-8: https://www.fastbridge.
Child Mind Institute – https://childmind.org/
Zones of Regulation – https://www.
zonesofregulation.com/ distance-learning-resources. html
National Association of School Psychologists – http://www.troycsd.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/COVID-19-Parental-Resource_UPDATED-1.pdf
Other Technology-Related Support
- Troy Digital Resources
- Logging into Clever on an iPad
- Logging into Chrome on a PC or Mac
- Google Classroom for Parents
- Seesaw for Parents
- Tips to Improve Chromebook Performance