475 First Street
From September to May, please call 518-328-5445 to make arrangements for textbooks.
June 1 – June 22 – 7:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
June 25 – August 31 – 7:30 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Return of District Textbooks
- Please return your District issued textbooks to the Troy City School District Bookloan Office located at School 12 – 475 First St., Troy, NY
- Returns are due by June 30 to avoid a late fee.
- A $10 late fee per book will apply to books returned after June 30. The FULL COST of books will be charged for non-returned or damaged books. If you have questions, please contact Bookloan at 328-5445
District Textbook Loan
- Students attending a private or parochial school must submit a Textbook Loan Form to the Bookloan Office by June 1 .
- Parents will be contacted when the books are ready for pick up, beginning in late July.