2019-20 District Goals
1. The number of students overall and for each sub-group measured for accountability achieving proficiency on Grades 3-8 ELA and Math score will increase as follows:
• 20% of our students who score at Level 1 will improve to Levels 2, 3 and 4 the following year;
• 20% of our students who score at Level 2 will improve to Levels 3 and 4 the following year.
2. Through improved student engagement in learning, development of citizenship values and use of behavioral interventions, violations of the student Code of Conduct will decline in each school by 5% each year.
3. The Regents diploma graduation rate from Troy High School will increase by 3% for each school year until it exceeds 90% and the number of students obtaining a Regents Diploma with Distinction will increase by 5% each year.
4. The percentage of students who are “Chronically Absent”, as defined by NYSED, will decrease in each building and district-wide by 2 percentage points each year for the next five years.
Approved by Board of Education 8-21-2019