We are pleased to announce the launch of our new website, which you see here. The updated site allows for streamlined and intuitive navigation for easy access. The site is also mobile friendly, as data indicates the number of users accessing the site from smart phones and tablets increases every year. Other highlights of the site include:
- Clean and clutter free design
- Embedded social media
- Password protected staff page that is accessible from any computer
- Google translator tool for non-English speakers
- Audience specific pages for parents, community, staff and students
- Streamlined content specific to school pages
Parents, please take note of the “Parent” section at the top right of this page. This section is designed specifically for you! You can also access this section by scrolling down to the footer of the site.
In addition, at the top of the homepage you will notice a redesign of the District logo. This design maintains the District identity and branding, and will be used uniformly across the district for everything from academics to athletics.
Please contact Communications Specialist Erin Clary at 328-5028 or email@example.com with questions or comments.